Corner under sink kitchen cabinet with wrong hinges

A quick learner from Guttenberg,New Jersey says:

I have a corner under sink kitchen cabinet with doors that do not open wide enough. They open only straight out but do not go further to make entry into under sink area available to me. I need to replace those hinges (2) with hinges that will go to an L shape (or actually more than an L) to give better access under sink. Can you recommend a hinge for this replacement? 

Thank you. Janet 

Do I need a 175 hinge?

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I also have a lower corner cabinet with two doors. What I did was install the 32-344 hinges on both the doors. Now I can get the doors to open past 90 degrees and can can access the inside of the cabinet with out the door getting in the way.

A quick learner from Guttenberg,New Jersey says:
I have ordered the hinges per your recommendation. Thank you. Quick learner
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.