Correct balance stamp

A quick learner from USA says:
the glides work great going up but are hard pulling down
is there any way to losing them up

I ordered S395-30 ?2940 and S395-30 ?2950

i have 2 unair windows both do not open right took one appart window is 32odx50od weight 25# rails are stamped 2950@lr 1/2wide and high 30" long the other window is the same L x W

the window weight is 25 lbs would the brackets be to strong the tables say 28 to 30 lbs my neighbor had the locking part so all i need is the brackets

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image (19).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image (18).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image (17).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 - 2023-03-03T082940.859.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Based on the 25lb window weight, the stamp option you would need is the 2940. 

This balance is rated to carry a window weighing 23 to 28lbs. If you've installed the 2940 balance and you are still experiencing issues, you may need to replace the top sash guides in the corner of the window.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.