Correct keeper for beveled sash frame

A home owner from Buffalo NY says:
I reviewed the other discussions but still have a few questions concerning finding the right replacement lock and keeper set; the issue is the sash frame 'bevel'that goes around the glass .

We have the Naroline non tilt wood window, ( glass code of 5-67) I believe it is the 200 series and has a beveled bottom frame of the upper sash that the keeper needs to fit against. The back of the keeper is beveled to fit this sash bevel, allowing it to sit flat. None of the online pictures of the 90-095 show this bevel.

Another point is the dimensions are slightly different, the screw spacing of the keeper being 2 1/8" and the lock shape is slightly different. However those are minor points if in fact this keeper has the back bevel to it to fit my windows.

Looking forward to your advice ! thanks Mark
A customer submitted photo of a lock and keeper.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 90-095 Anderson Lock and Keeper is used by Andersen Narrowline windows. These locks are no longer made of metal, but in nylon, because of issues concerning lead content. The keeper does have a slight bevel to fit on their top sash, though I'm not sure if it's as dramatic as yours. That said, I don't think we have any other keepers that would match the one you have as closely as our 90-095.
Side profile of 90-095
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at