Correct top shoe for model S380 of channel balance

A quick learner from Carlsbad, California says:
As I go through the process, by process of elimination it appears that S380 is the match for my window channel balance. One question; the top shoe that comes with it (the 19-005) seems correct in terms of measurements but the picture seems to show a wing at the top of one side of the shoe. Note that I see both wings at the bottom and my model at my home agrees with that. The top portion as shown in the second detailed picture (on your website) seems to show one side as having a wing. Other pictures only show one wing on the top part of the picture. Weird...other than that it seems to work. Could you clarify if what I am looking at is correct and whether it makes any difference. I have attached two pictures of my top shoe (front and b ack) My width of the wings is 15/16 (same as yours). The withdh of the two prongs or forks in your picture is half inch. It is same for me. The measurement from wing to prongs is 11/16. same for mine. I have attached a picture from your website so you can see which picture I am talking about that shows the wing at the top.
Balance tops
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The 19-005 has wings on both sides, just like yours.
Alternate view of 19-005
Alternate view of 19-005
A quick learner from California says:
Thanks for the response. I wasn't referring to the wings at the bottom(i.e. the wings that are measured at 15/16) but instead to the wing (singular) that appears at the top left.
Profile picture of Tom
I'm not sure I understand what you're describing. I don't see any top wing in your picture. I see no reason why the 19-005 wouldn't work for you, to be honest. Can you clarify?
A quick learner from California says:
Please see the picture that I am attaching. I saved your picture and drew a circle around it where I am calling this your top wing. It appears to be only on one side. It may be just optics but it does look like a wing on the top left side. My window channel balance has the bottom wings like your picture but not the top wing on the left side. am I seeing things or does this top wing exist in your picture and does it really make any difference.
Correct top shoe for model S380 of channel balance
Profile picture of Tom
There is no top wing on our 19-005. I'm certain it's just a trick of the angle. I see no significant difference between your part and our 19-005.
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.