Corroded Andersen FWG 8080 and 8068 handles/hardware

A quick learner from Amagansett, NY says:

Hi, I'm looking to replace these, ideally something in Stainless Steel or something else silver/chrome looking that is durable to the sea/salt air out on Eastern LI.

I need 18 sets of hardware -- inside and outside handles, inside thumb latch, reach out lock, receiver, cover plate, screws, and hopefully installation instructions.

Best regards,

Joel

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Unfortunately, Andersen only offers specific replacements for their doors, so I can't proffer a stainless steel option to you. The mortise lock resembles our 82-037; compare the dimensions to confirm. For the thumb lever, see the 82-241 or 82-043, depending on the style you prefer. We don't carry these brass handle sets, but we do have the Andersen 88-013 & 88-014 and the 88-019 & 88-020. Both of these sets have 5-1/2" hole spacing. See if that matches your old handle set's hole spacing; if so, you could use one of these sets as a replacement, depending on the style you prefer.

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.