Could this seal be the most common?

A home owner from Indianapolis says:
I have casement windows that have two windows--one swings outward to the right & other to the left. I see no brand name stamped on the windows. Only # B13389Y27B2 & B11889X27B2.
Is there such a thing as "most common" when it comes to this seal?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 58-055 is a popular bubble seal used by several manufactures on their windows, but seals vary and you need to try to find the correct replacement seal for your windows. Is there an existing seal on your windows? If yes, does your seal match the 58-055 bubble seal? If no, was there a seal on your window but it is missing? Hopefully you do have at least a small piece of the existing seal to match up to a replacement window seal.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)