Counter Balance

A quick learner from Columbus, OH says:
Home build in mid 80's. Attached is picture with stampings, 11600-17 by logo and J39 5#27 8 87 on opposite side. What part number can I use to buy replacements. Thank you.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please look at our 24-531 Andersen sash balance. This can replace balance boxes with the stamp 5#27.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)