Andersen Counter Balancers

A handy person from Monroe, N.Y says:
Thanks for the help on previous order(counter Balancers 24-531. They are in and working great.

Now I have another Problem with two windows windows that need counter Balancer. The windows are Anderson Double Hung . On the windows the number are 11 A/W 72 XI .. The glass sizeon the Top window sash is 36 (L) X 361/2 (W). Botom Sash glass is 36 1/2 X 36 1/6/..

Double hung Anderson window: Number on glass of the sash is: 6-69 Width: 20 1/2"- Len. is:16" housen was built in 1974.

Any hep you can give me would be great..
Thanks again:
Joe M.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
What are the numbers stamped on the actual balance box?
A quick learner from MONROE,N.Y says:
Donna, I haven't taken the Boxes out yet. I was trying to see if I could get the Balance for the windows with just the number on the glass. If That is no good. Then I will have to remove the boxes tomorrow.. Thanks for any hepl you can give me.. Joe,,
A handy person from MONROE, N.Y. says:
HI AGAIN,
1.- KITCHEN WINDOW: The 11 A/W 72 XI is written on window sash.
window sash measures (L)361/2" X (W) 361/2".

2.- Bedroom Window: 6-69 is written on GLASS OF WINDOW SASH; Window Sash GLASS measures :(L)16" X (W)201/2".. I believe the correct size of window would be 3032. Can you help me find out the correct Counter Balancers for booth windows. Thanks again for any help. Joe Murphy
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I tried working with an Andersen contractor to figure out which boxes you need but it is not easy. He could not figure out your 36" x 36-1/2" and he is not positive about your 20-1/2" x 16" window (he believes that one might be our 24-531). You will need to provide the numbers stamped on the box to get definite recommendations to which replacement boxes you need to order.
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.