Cox Bi-Fold Mirror Door Closet

A quick learner from New York, NY says:
Hi -- I just moved into an apt and the mirrored closet door doesn't open or close because I think the door is too low and the bottom edge of the door can't get over the track. I tried to adjust the height but it is not working. Would like to get your advice on what parts to replace to make it work better. The track and rollers seem to work fine because if I lift up the door slightly, it works well.

Thanks for your help!!!

Bordon
User submitted a photo of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Bordon. Before you buy anything, I have a suggestion you may want to consider. Have someone hold the door up while you turn the screw on that square white part clockwise. That should raise the door and stop it from dragging. Turning the screw without holding the door up puts too much pressure on the screw and, many times, the screw head strips out.

Otherwise, see our 23-407 corner block, 21-092 bottom pivot, and 23-181 pivot block. This looks to be the same configuration you have.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.