Cox Rollers and Track

A quick learner from Orpington, Kent. UK says:
Dear Sir/Madam, I have three mirrored doors using the Cox 21-717 and 21-767 wheels. I need two replacements of those, plus the track which has a plastic insert which has broken. Is there a retailer of this in the UK, if not, then can you supply this to me. the exact length is 11ft
10 inches or 12ft if I can saw it down to length myself. Have enclosed photos of track and wheels.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0710.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0711.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0712.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0713.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the specifications of the 23-086 roller with a concave wheel to your assembly. Unfortunately, we do not carry a 12' track but you should be able to use two of the 71" long  23-272 tracks to cover the closet opening. Take a look and see what you think. 

Detail of 23-086
Detail of 23-086

Alternate view of 23-086
Alternate view of 23-086

Profile view of bottom concave roller track
Profile view of bottom concave roller track

Dear Casey, thank you for your reply to my email. If I use your 23-272 track, will I need to replace all the wheels on my 3 doors (6 units) or will the 21-717 and 21-767 wheels that I have run on that track.
Profile picture of Casey

If some of your closet rollers are still in good condition, you should be able to reuse them with the new track system as long as they have the same concave wheels. 

I have thought it through and decided that I would like to buy 2 x 71" long tracks 23-272, and 6 concave rollers 23-086 please. Can I pay this on my credit card, and do you know how long on average it would take for the order to get here.
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, we can't process orders through this discussion board but you can do so directly on our website, which will provide you with multiple shipping and payment options to choose from. You are also welcome to give our customer service team a call at (888) 991-1929 for assistance. 

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.