Cox mirror closet door parts

A quick learner from Nanaimo says:
We have three mirror closet doors 8 feet high. The track is 10 feet long and has a convex track that takes Cox 21-717, 21-767 concave rollers (6 of them). The present track is badly bowed and rollers have chunks missing on them. We are having difficulty finding anyone to help us. Can you please advise.
Thank you, Dave.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Sorry to hear about your hardware trouble, Dave. We 'd be glad to offer as much assistance as we can. Could we have you start by sending us photos of the parts you are looking to have replaced? I understand that some of the hardware is damaged, so if you could try to get us some photos of the parts that are not so damaged that would be much appreciated.
A quick learner from Nanaimo says:
here are some pictures of the track and rollers. I think all six rollers should be replaced as they have 22 years wear and tear on them and all look rough. The track was taken up and replaced half over carpet and half over laminate flooring and thus the buckling of the track. The track will now be on concrete as the carpet and flooring have been cut back to where it should have been. I hope this helps.
Thank you , Dave.
Mirror closet door parts
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We appreciate the photos. Take a look at our 23-086 mirror door concave roller as a possible substitute. As for the track, see if our 23-271 track is compatible with yours. Since we do not offer any tracks in 10 foot lengths, you would have to purchase more than one and butt them together.
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.