Cracked Window Glazing!

A home owner from Florida says:
I purchase a foreclosed home so I do not know anything about the maker of the windows.
The house was built in the 80's, and all of the windows have glazing that has cracked and/ or busted. The glazing holds the window grids in place as well.
My attempt to remove a piece in tact for the photos did not work out so well, but I was able to glue a small portion together so that I could get a measurement.
I was not able to locate this particular type in your parts so I hope you can get me in the right direction.
Thanks so much.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to tell based on these pictures, but I wonder if our 55-092 can work. Carefully compare it to your current glazing and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)