Cracked Wood Mode Drawer Hardware

A quick learner says:

Please advise on how to order this piece.

Wood Mode

Cabinet Brookhaven.

Thank you.

Barbi

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0636.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Barbi. This part looks to be a drawer spacer. We carry a few different kinds, and one of them may just work depending on what kind of size you're working with. Start by looking at our 32-334, 32-339, and 32-252B. We have detailed dimensions on each product's respective store page that you can use as a reference.

A quick learner from Laguna Hills says:
I measured 1 /14.

I will order 8 of the 32=334 spacers.(Do these come in while?)

And, 4 of the 32-339 spacers....just in case I miss measured.

Thank you.

Barbi
Profile picture of Tom

Sounds good! Unfortunately, the 32-334 is not available in white, but it shouldn't be visible after it's installed.

We really appreciate your order. Please let me know if you had any other questions.

Hi..

Unfortunately, I ordered the wrong size.

I have 10 of the 32-334,

Could I exchange them for 10 of the 32-339?

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom

As long as the size matches the dimensions we show for the 32-339, then that's what you want to order. You can also see our return policy here.

Thank you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.