Crank Assembly

A contractor from Port Charlotte Fl 33952 says:
Can't seem to find the replacement in bronze color anywhere. Most replacement parts have the holes side by side at the bottom and my assembly has one on left side bottom bracket and one upper right side bottom of bracket and of course top standard post let me know if this part is still available with the correct part number thanks. In advance.

Stan Morse
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Stan. I think the closest operator we have to yours is the 39-054. Take a look at it to see if it really does match up to your operator. Unfortunately, it only comes in an aluminum color, so you will need to use spray paint to match your bronze color, if that's important to you.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.