Crank Case/Cover for window crank

A quick learner says:
I have a busted crank case/cover for one of my window cranks. Where can I find a like kind and quality one?
User submitted a photo of a window operator cover.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Thanks for posting with a photo. Take a look at SWISCO product code 39-107, Operator Cover.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)