Crank Extensions and handles

A quick learner from Ocala, FL says:
I am looking for 6, 2" extensions, and four 2" crank handles. With screws for mounting the two to the window crank.

I gave you the measurements. The extension is 2" long, I need 6 of them, the crank handle shaft is 1.5/8" in length. and the screws are 3.5/8 to bottom oh head. There are no names or numbers on these parts. Can you or not , help me?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you need. You mention their lengths, but we would also need the diameter of the spline on the window operator. This is one of the most vital dimensions. If possible, please also send us some photos along with dimensions of the operator and the existing handle for us to take a look at. This is the fastest and easiest way to help us find a good match.

In the meantime, you can look at our 39-337 two inch extension and the 39-114 or 39-114L handle. Both have a 11/32" diameter spline. We also have one with 3/8" spline, the 39-422 with the 38-104. Finally, see our 39-357 and 39-119 for mobile homes.
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.