Crank Replacement

Handy Person from San Diego
Apr 22, 2024 1:59 pm
Just need a replacement handle. Not all the hardware. The one that is currently on there is too small
image image image
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Apr 23, 2024 3:33 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

I would generally recommend the 39-375 and 39-376 handle and cover kits, which attach to 11/32" diameter operator splines. With that being said, I see that you already purchased the 39-376. If you could open the window to show us the arms that move the sash, as well as the base under the cover, that would help us determine if any other options are available. Thank you!  

Width measurement
Width measurement

View of the handle extended
View of the handle extended

Side view
Side view

Handy Person from San Diego
May 7, 2024 12:38 am
The handle I purchased last had to be modified to fit the operator splines. The existing handle had a larger diameter.

I am unable to send any pictures now. I am out of the country at the moment
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
May 7, 2024 8:00 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

If you believe that your operator requires a handle opening larger than 11/32", we'd be happy to confirm if a closer match is available but we would need you to write out the exact diameter of your original spline. It would also help to see your entire operator assembly with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible. That would help us narrow down your options once you're back in the country. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts