Crank handle replacements for pella windows

A home owner from Phliadelphia, PA says:
Hi! I have several casement pella windows that use cranks to open the windows however they are too large for the sills and interfere with window treatments. Would the "t-cranks" that you have for pella be a suitable replacement? Unfortunately, I am not sure how to tell what model the windows are, is there a way to identify it from the actual window or are the pella "t-cranks" universal for pella cranks?
Thanks in advance!
User submitted photos of a window handle.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Yes, I believe that our 39-227B, T-crank handle will work for you. Keep in mind, however, that there will be less torque. That means that it may be more difficult to open and close your window, and it will take longer to crank.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)