Crank handle and extension problem

A quick learner from Castlerock, CO says:
I ordered Crank Handle,11/32 (39-114L) and 4" crank extension 11/32" (39-157) for my crank out Truth hardware window, to go past my shutters. The handle works perfect on the original spline but the female part of the extension slips when it goes onto the spline. I don't know how to measure this. What do you think I need or what is happening? Thank you
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I tested the 39-157 out right here by installing it onto a Truth operator with a 11/32" spline. I placed the extension onto the operator and secured it with the set screw and it seems to hold onto the operator without a problem. This extension is made by Truth to fit with their operators. Make sure that set screw is tightened down all the way onto the spline of the operator. If you want, send us some photos of the operator and the extension for us to take a look at.
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.