Truth Brand 4505601 Crank mechanism

A quick learner from Trinidad ca says:
I need two of those.
Truth, made in USA
US patent # 4505601
I also need the part that it hooks up to on the corner of the window.
One of those.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200407_091558436.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200406_103527143.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200407_090809614.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your operator looks similar to our 39-089. Look it over, especially our dimensions, and let me know if it differs in any way.

As for the stud bracket, I recommend our 39-508. This looks like it matches the part in your photos very closely.

A quick learner from Trinidad ca says:
Re order # 137065
The connector piece of # 39-089 is to long. It should be 3.5 inches. Picture attached.
I would like to trade the two I received for the 3.5 inch ones.
Thanks
Casey
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200416_201521.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Casey. Unfortunately, we do not have a version of this operator with a 3.5" long arm. At this time we are only able to supply the 5" size.

Your best bet would be to swap the connector piece between the two operators. You can drill out the arm on both, then install the old arm on the new operator using a 62-014 rivet. This is done by placing the elbow over a metal plate and hammering it until it mushrooms out.

I know that this isn't ideal, but this is our best solution. That's one of the reasons I wanted you to review our dimensions beforehand, so that we could possibly brace you for having to do this project before you committed to a purchase.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.