Crank out

A contractor from Nashville-Davidson, TN says:
Not exactly sure the brand of window this goes too the internal mechanism is 5/16th
User submitted a photo of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! This looks like a handle that goes on a contoured cover/handle set. See our 39-376, as a pure example. Is this similar to what you have? Could the 39-376 work? If not, let me see a couple pictures of the cover that this handle goes with and we can try to find a better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)