Crank out window

A quick learner says:
Not sure what kind of window this is...can't find any name anywhere. I have broken saw tooth and larger plastic holder. Can you help me out..old retired Vietnam vet on limited want to get just what I need. Crank handle and arm is good. Thanks Fred.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230523_104147333.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230523_104142749.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230426_171536977.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230426_171551641.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230426_170321030.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Fred.

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you have a Pella brand hinge. With that in mind, I recommend you have a look at the hinges we've related for you on this page. Carefully review the specifications and see if any match what you need for this repair. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at