39-090 Crank spline

A home owner from USA says:
Hello,

I have a window crank that I believe is similar to your part number 39-090. My problem is I
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, it looks like your post was cut off. Can you please try again? I'd be happy to help you with whatever you need.
A home owner from Wisconsin says:
Here's the rest of the question. I have a crank that is similar to the one above. However, mine is missing the little bolt on the bottom that connects the crank to the arm. I cant tell if there is a part number or if that piece is sold individually. In the pictures it appears to be a metal pice that either screws in or snaps into place.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. I'm afraid this part is not available separately. Since it is machine fit into the operator at the factory, once it falls out the entire operator needs to be replaced. It means that the gears have stripped out, which is not something that can be repaired.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.