Crank stops and gets stuck before closing all the way

A home owner from Georgia says:
Kitchen window. Right side (from interior) open. Crank stops and gets stuck before closing. Which crank part should I order?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201014_100409.jpg
Family room window cranks. Need left opening crank.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201014_100657.jpg
Bedroom window cranks. Need both left and right side cranks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201014_100409.jpg
Master Bedroom crank hinge (parts 30744 and 31133) -metal connector bolts broke and got stuck. Removed hinge parts shown and crank still works but window doesn't close properly. Seems i need to replace entire mechanism?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16028110636225518989328240865482.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our 39-031 and 39-032 EntryGard operators and compare the dimensions to the hardware in your family room. As for the kitchen and bedroom operators, they look like the ROTO 39-092 or 39-091 Short-Arm operators. Unfortunately, ROTO has discontinued a lot of the hardware used with these operators, including the crank handles and the bracket arms that connect to the window sash. Even the operators themselves will soon be no longer available. You can sometimes find parts for these operators at a hardware store, but I can't say for sure.

As for the hinge in your last photo, take a look at our 36-048 hinge set and compare it to an undamaged version of your original hinge. Thank you!

Thank you. I was able to order the Roto parts on your site. Looking forward to installing them.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.