Crank window closer part

A quick learner says:
Window won't close without this part
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5B348206-B1C1-4F91-AAA4-44906356DB97.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

This looks like the 36-030 Roto clip that were used on older style Anderson windows. See if this is the part you are looking for.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)