Missing Parts for Crank windows

A home owner from Glenville NY says:
We have two windows in need of repair. Both function properly it seems we have lost screws and maybe a mounting plate of sorts on the crank assembly. Hopefully you can steer us in the right direction as to what screws and or parts we need to get them back in working order.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200613_172745.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200613_172757.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200613_173401.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200613_173405.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200613_173518.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I agree, it looks like you're missing the old mounting bracket. The one you still have looks like our 39-513, so the opposite hand side that's missing would be the 39-514.

I'm less certain about the screw. Some customers have used the 33-083 in the past to secure these, but that's no guarantee it will work for you. The length especially is in question. I recommend taking one of the old ones to a local hardware store to have them match up the size.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.