Crankout window

A landlord from Cranston, RI 02920 says:
Hi, my name is Ed Pelli (401-487-3479).I was told that the hardware manufacturer for window is Truth Hardware;the white,right-hand crank (operator) is 5.5"wide(total length) with 2"mount where crank handle is.

Hinge pieces are same dimensions for both top and bottom and measure 7-3/4"wide that attaches to window with a 5-1/2" arm that swivels in the rail asm. The only markings are the letters A and B located on the swivel arms.

I also need the sash brackets. (no picture). I'm hoping to get the entire hardware kit for one window for top and bottom of window,as well as the frame hardware.

I am working with a contractor,Pat Condon, from Cumberland, RI who recommended I use this sight.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190907_095748575.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190907_095803368_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190907_101847189.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

You may be able to replace your hinges with either our 36-048 or 36-004-10 (stainless steele option) as long as your hinge matches up to the way we measure ours on our product pages. As for the bracket you mentioned, we will need to see a picture of the part in question to recommend a replacement since there is no such thing as a window hardware kit. The hardware that is used in each window can vary depending on what the manufacturer believes will work best in that particular window. Also, we do not supply any kind of framing, which would be specific to the manufacturer. Thank you!

A landlord from Cranston, RI 02920 says:
Hi,I thought I would get an email reply, so I just checked the discussion.
The hinges you are suggesting are 10". I submitted the dimensions that are 7-3/4 x 5-1/2. Can you suggest anything closer, I don't think this will work in my window?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You should have received an email, in fact. I would check your spam filter in case it was accidentally flagged. It happens sometimes.

As for hardware we recommended, which part of the hinge are you measuring? The 10" measurement on the sets that Casey recommended is for the bottom track that mounts to the sill. However, based on the description in your first post, it sounds like you're describing the arm that attaches to the sash. That same arm is 7-5/8" for our 36-048 and 7-11/16" for the 36-004-10. They're both a little off compared to yours, but to be honest the size of that arm doesn't really matter that much. As long as it's generally the same size you should be okay. Refer to our dimensions below.

36-048

Detail of 36-048
Detail of 36-048

DImensions for 36-004-10
DImensions for 36-004-10

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.