Cranks are broken

A home owner from Sioux Falls, SD says:
Hi!

The windows in our rental home have broken cranks but we can't identify any sort of manufacture on the windows except somewhere is says, "Koto."

Dimensions on the crank mount are 5 and 1/4 inches by 1 and 1/4 inches.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed-3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed-2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named unnamed.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can definitely supply a match for this operator, but I need a bit more information before I can recommend anything. Specifically, can you disconnect the long, straight arm from the track and show me a picture of the black slider connected to the end of it? 

If I can see that, I'm very confident that we can get you a good match.

Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate it!

I'm not sure what you're looking for based on that description, but do these two pictures help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A877104D-7E23-4E23-8A19-B3808A9508C3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EB1A7B79-9BC6-4641-94B0-16A8083734CA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

They do help, thank you! Based on these photos, I recommend the 39-253RB and 39-253LB. I am confident these will replace your old operators. The handles and covers are also sold separately, since these are the new encore style operators. See the 39-451 and 39-452, respectively.

Thank you so much, this is very helpful. Clicking on the links, what is the difference between the 39-253RB and 39-253LB (do I purchase both of these for each window)? Also, clicking on 39-451 and 39-452, those also looked like the same product? Maybe I'm missing something!
Profile picture of Tom

The 39-253RB is a right hand side operator and the 39-253LB is its left hand partner. The 39-451 and 39-452 are just the handles and covers that snap over the base of the two operators mentioned.

Okay, thank you! Also, based on the pictures would you say I should order white or beige?
Profile picture of Tom

That looks like white to me, but that's not always easy to gauge via customer photos due to lighting. 

Thank you!
I did find out I need the beige (although I agree with you the pictures look more white), and I realized you only have one of those items in stock. I signed up for the emails to let me know when they come back, but do you have any idea when that will be?
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.