Cranks to replace Marvin cranks - and that interfere with blinds

A home owner from Glen Rock, NJ says:
I saw your answer to a similar question here:
https://www.swisco.com/discussions/Marvin-Casemaster-window-crank-_-cover-PN-10898270-77-71144

But - the original poster never responded to indicate if any of the suggested part actually worked.

So while it looks like the 39-107 cover should work and so should either of the 39-114L or 39-205 handles, I'd also like to ask if you think I could just use a 39-107FK instead or if you'd have any concerns about that.

Thanks very much for any help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190923_CrankInstalled.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190923_CrankRemoved.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Check that your spline's diameter is 11/32". If so, the 39-107FK should certainly work fine for you. Keep in mind this has a built-in handle; you don't need to buy a separate one.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.