Crestclad -Crestline jamb parts

A home owner from Fond du Lac, Wisconsin says:
See photo of a window track with all parts intact.

See another photo of parts removed: a spring and a broken plastic part.

Do you have replacement parts for the spring and the broken white plastic piece (clutch)?

My house was built in 1979. Inside the metal window frame between the layers of thermal pane glass is the identification stamp of 80-93.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7895.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7896.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7897.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7898.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

If you need replacement springs, then you'll need to contact a local mill work for new jamb liners. We do carry the 20-006 clutch set, but that would likely come with the replacement jamb liners. Goos luck with your repair!

A handy person from CT says:
I can attest that the 20-006 replacement part works on these windows. What I have not been able to find is the spring replacement part. Any ideas where to look?

thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we are not able to supply this spring. The issue is that it's technically part of the jamb liner; the jamb liner is, itself, the balance for this window. That means when it breaks then you need an all new jamb liner. For that, I recommend contacting the original manufacturer for assistance.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.