Crestline Casement Window, Built in 1994-1995

A home owner from Burlington, Iowa says:
Above window in kitchen, special built size, both operators have stopped cranking open or close the windows. Took apart the operators and both seem to still mesh the worm gear to the crank gears but just turn and will not engage totally enough to open or close window. Just seems to have too much slack and not wanting to hold the gears solid to each other. Assume I will need new openers or possibly there is too much back lash in the gears. Need direction and parts to purchase and pricing. Thanks. Tried to attach a picture of the opener on one window but could not get it to upload on your system. Please help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It definitely sounds like you need new operators. We will need photos in order to help. If you can't upload them here, you can email them to help@swisco.com. The representatives who monitor that inbox will make sure I see them.

A home owner from Burlington, Iowa says:
please see picture attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Customer.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! This operator is a dead ringer for our 39-217. I am confident that this part will repair your window.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.