Crestline Handle

A home owner from Bethlehem PA 18017 says:

I need replacement sliding glass door handle/lock for Crestline door. Etched in the glass is

IG MAC IGCC (R in a circle) CBA LO E Cardinal (R in a circle) C1G-3 2-96. Do you have this part? This door was installed in my house between 1995 and 1997.

Thank you.

Jean 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to see photos of your original hardware, as well as confirm the exact distance between the installation holes in your handle set, to compare to our inventory. Thank you! 

Recessed top philips screw and recessed bottom philips screw are 5.75 inches apart.

Recessed mid/top screw and recessed mid/bottom screw are 4 inches apart.

Handle screws are 4.25 inches apart.

Thank you.

Jean

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock Photo #1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock Photo #2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock Photo #3.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. Take a look and compare the 82-087 handle set with 3-15/16" hole spacing, along with the 82-227 mortise lock, to your original hardware. 

Detailed shot of the Brass color option
Detailed shot of the Brass color option

Alternate image for 82-227
Alternate image for 82-227

Thank you. The handle set measurements match. The mortise lock measurements match HOWEVER I cannot measure the 45 (degree??) angle of the side screw because I don't want to remove the whole thing from the door. I'm in PA. It's winter. I don't want to leave a big hole in the door. Is that 45 measurement important?

Profile picture of Casey

The 45-degree angle is an important detail but I suspect that yours should match based on what I can see in your photos. If you decide to place an order without checking the angle of the spindle insert, you can find our return policy here just in case there are any discrepancies, though I don't think there will be. 

My keyed handle set seems to be working. The mortise lock is not moving when I turn the handle. I would like to order the mortise lock 82-227. Can you send that to me and how should I pay for it? I appreciate the time you are devoting to my problem.
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, we are not able to process orders through this thread but you are welcome to order the 82-227 mortise lock directly on our website and pay with a credit or debit card at checkout. You are also welcome to give our customer service team a call at (888) 991-1929 for assistance. 

A home owner from OH says:
Hello! I have what appears to be the same lock, however my measurements are different.

Recessed top philips screw and recessed bottom philips screw are 4 5/8 inches apart.

Recessed mid/top screw and recessed mid/bottom screw are 3 5/8 inches apart.

The whole thing is jammed up-no movement when trying to push lock lever down.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named door lock.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Hello,

We do carry the 82-226 mortise lock with the same 4-5/8" hole spacing as yours. With that being said, it looks like your locking hook may face downward when engages, while ours faces upward as shown below. I'm not positive if this would be a problem for you but It is important to note that this may not be an exact match. If you decide to give it a try and run into any issues, our return policy can be found here

Alternate image for 82-226
Alternate image for 82-226

A home owner from OH says:
Thank you for your help! The mortise lock replacement worked perfectly!
Profile picture of Casey

That's great to hear! Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.