Cupboard hinge

A quick learner from Canada says:
I'm looking for a hinge similar to the one in image. Stamp on hinge says A7 pat 3,391,420. It's identical to the 32-101 you have however it doesn't tell me the measurements of the depth for the side where the 3 screws go.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I agree that our 32-101 is our closest match. However, it's very likely that the holes will not align. The manufacturer of this particular hinge changed locations some years ago, and this resulted in a different mold being used. You'll just have to drill new holes for this newer style.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the depth for the side but take a look at the image below, could this be what you're referring to? 

Profile view of 32-101
Profile view of 32-101
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.