Curved shower door bottom clip

A quick learner from Rochester ny says:
I'm looking for a replacement part . My curved shower door slides open and close on a track but the bottom part always becomes unclipped . I can put it back on track but it happens all the time . It rolls fine on the track except for the fact that it comes out when you slide the door . I can't find a replacement . Need help . Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B845AC19-7981-42C4-AD26-03058A45221B.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I think our 10-058 shower door roller and bumper kit is worth considering. Take a look at the diagram below of the hardware included in this kit and see what you think. 

New parts compared to old parts
New parts compared to old parts
A home owner from California says:
correct parts in 10-058, but I just need 2 lower rollers, and 2 "mirror clip parts. do u sell theses parts separately. Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

No, I am afraid we do not. 

SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.