Swinger Window Custom Balance

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello

I am trying to find replacement window channel balances. I was searching through your site and am having trouble finding one with the same attachments. I was wondering if you would be able to help me find one with the same balance shoe? I've attached three pictures of the top and bottom attachments. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
Conrad
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2530 balance stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Conrad. We can definitely supply this balance, but it will have to be a special order due to its configuration. What's more is that these balances are a little different than others. What you have here is an asymmetrical balance system for old Silverline Swinger windows. What this means is that the balance on one side of the window will have both the top and bottom nylon fitting while the balance on the other side of the window will only have the top fitting. That one won't have any shoe at all. 

Can you confirm that both balances are the same? Can you also tell me what the stamp reads on each metal channel? Those should also be different. Finally, how many of each side did you need?

Hello

Your assessment is correct. One metal is stamped 2540 while the other is 2530. I've also included a picture of one of the channels (sorry my feet made it into the shot). I only need one of each. In case you need, the dimensions are as follows: Length - 26in, Width 9/16in, Depth 5/8in. How much would this cost? Thank you for your response.

Conrad
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 59743016569--6AEACE90-D65F-4D7C-95C1-10FFDE002572.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0190 (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0187.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! Can you clarify that only one balance has both nylon fittings, and the other balance does not? If so, just double check to make sure that the balance with both fittings is stamped 2530 while the other one, which has no shoe, is marked 2540 instead.

Assuming I'm right, I'll email you two order links and price quotes right now for 1 of each.

Confirmed. Only one balance has both nylon fittings and the other does not. The balance with both fittings is stamped 2530 while the balance stamped 2540 does not have a shoe attachment
Tom, Order has been placed. Thank you for your assistance. Have a wonderful weekend.

Conrad
Profile picture of Tom

Fantastic! Thank you so much, we really appreciate it. I'd love to hear how they work out, or to help if you have any issues. You know where to find me!

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.