Custom Balance

A quick learner from USA says:
I have 4 identical windows and I want to replace all the balancers. It is a 1/2" wide balancer and the length of the metal part is 25-5/8". They are stamped with the numbers 25 5. Attached are the pictures. What specifically do I need?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 25 5 BSI Balance Stamp
A quick learner from USA says:
I only need to replace a single broken balancer, as the plastic fitting at the top is broken. I just thought that since they are about 15 years old, I'd look into replacing all of them. Also, I just discovered the plastic piece that screws to the window (attached) is also broken and I'll need to replace that too.

So if it just makes more sense to replace the two plastic pieces I'll just do that rather than go through all the trouble of custom making them. I would however be interested in what that would cost because if it's reasonable, I may just replace them all and be done with it. Hope that all makes sense.

Jeff
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Jeff, thanks for writing in. I have sent you an email with a custom link to order (10) of these custom balances stamped 25-5. There is actually a significant discount to order (10) or more of these. If you'd prefer a lesser amount, just let me know and I'll send you an updated custom link. 

As far as your Top Sash Guides go, take a look at our 18-188. Carefully review the dimensions and see if you think these could work for you. Let me know if you have any other questions.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.