Custom Balance quote

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You would order like this S775-36. Then you would pick 36B with 1" shoe.
A quick learner from Hopewell, NJ says:
I need to replace a number of window balances and they appear to be identical to your series 775. The window I was looking at last night had a balance identified as "36B". You offer a 36B with a 1 1/4" shoe. Does the 1 1/4" refer to the width of the channel? I measured the inside width of the channel and it is 1". Will the 1 1/4" shoe fit in that channel or will I need custom balances?
Thanks,
Bill S.
A quick learner from Hopewell, NJ says:
I neeed the following series 775 channel balances:

four(4) - 34a
four(4) - 34c
two(2) - 36b

Can you please send me a quote and let me know how to place the order?
Thanks,
Bill S.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
All these balances can be ordered right online, none of them would be a custom balance. See the product S775-34 for ordering both the 34a and 34c balances. See the product S775-36 for ordering the 36b balances.

After you add the balances to your shopping cart, you can continue to checkout. At checkout you will be shown your shipping and tax costs. Let me know if you have any trouble.
A quick learner says:
I followed the links you sent and I see the 36b balances. However, I can't find the 34a and 34c balances with 1" shoes. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Bill,
This is the first request for this size balance with the one inch shoe attached.

We have added the options online for you to now be able to select.

34" Series 775
How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.