Custom Balances

A quick learner says:
Hello, I'm looking for these in 26 and 22. I didn't notice this style on your website
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named JS5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named JS4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named JS3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named JS2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named JS.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! These balances will need to be special order balances. To confirm the right replacement, I'll need to know the stamp from each of the balances you are looking to replace.

I'll also need to know the exact number of balances you are looking to purchase. 

Once I have this information, I'll be able to get an order link sent over to you to place the order for the balances. Keep in mind there is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom balance. Also, they are non-refundable and non-returnable.

A quick learner from Buffalo ny says:
Hello, sorry for the delayed reply. I would need 2 balances. The stamp on the balance is 26B BS1
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1301.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming. I've just forwarded a link with a quote to you in a separate email for the (2) requested balances. I also noticed that your existing balances have the 19-029 Short-S Clip installed to the top of them. Be sure to add that your online cart along with the balances, as they are sold separately.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.