Custom Channel Balance Quote Request

A quick learner from USA says:
I need to order at least 2 window balances. The closest thing I can find on you site is the 31" series 371 channel. But I think I need the 19-045 top. Can you verify that's what I need by my pictures below and then send me a link to order them?

The current balance is 31" from top to bottom and 9/16" wide.
Do you have top and bottom guides that match these?

I think the 15-005 bottom is close enough to work. Can I get the Series 371, but with the 19-045 top installed instead of the 19-031? If so, how do I order it?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image004.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image003.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image002.png
A quick learner says:
Channel length: 31in
Channel stamp: 3030
Channel balance top: 19-045
Channel balance bottom: 15-005
Base-series: S371
Quantity: 2
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

This wouldn't be our Series 371 balance but we can custom make this balance with the 19-045 top fitting and 15-005 1" deep bottom shoe and 3030 spring strength option. Our custom orders are non-refundable so you may want to triple check the depth of your bottom shoe just to be safe. 

I'll email you a custom balance purchase link and price quote right now for (2) 31" balances with the 19-045 top, 15-005 bottom shoe and 3030 stamp. You can use this to place an order on our website. Let me know if you have any questions prior to placing your order.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.