I need this piece made up with a 19-008 top and a 15-025 bottom

2. Channel series: S385
Channel length: 25
Channel stamp: 2540P
Quantity: 1

I need this made up with 19-008 top and no bottom
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Greetings. It sounds like you need balances for a hinge window. We can make these for you without issue. Can you just confirm me the stamp codes on each balance? Normally the stamp code on the balance with both fittings is different from the stamp on the balance with just the top fitting and no bottom. Please confirm this fact, and from there I'll prepare a quote for you. Thanks. 

A contractor from USA says:
Hi Bob, it is a hinge window. I'll also need the 15-058 in black

I sent up two requests for quotes on balances. You picked up the first request

On the 2540, I need the top(19-008)and the bottom(15-025)
On the 2630, I need the top(19-008)

Thanks for the help.
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for getting back to me. Usually the first two digits on these hinge balances are the same; otherwise, the length of the metal channel would differ, which shouldn't be the case. So can you confirm if the balance with both fittings is the 2540? And then the other one, is it 2530 instead of 2630 (this would make more sense)? Or is it just 2540. I am afraid I do not see the other quote request, at least from any discussion under this email. 

Let me know and I will proceed ASAP. 

A contractor from USA says:
2540 has the top and bottom. 2530 has just the top. Thanks!
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for clarifying. I just sent you an email with two custom links enclosed. One is to order one(1) 26" balance, stamped 2540, with both the 19-008 Top and 15-025 Bottom attached. The second is to order one (1) 26" balance, stamped 2530, and with only the 19-008 Top attached. Let me know if you have any questions prior to placing the order. Many thanks. 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.