Custom balance

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi - I need 4 custom channel balances for our two non-tilt windows. The balance width is 1/2" and the length is 27.5". I also need to include the Tops (19-002) and Shoes (15-002) as well as the (QTY 4) Top Sash Guides 18-009

Channel series: S351
Channel length: 27.5"
Channel stamp: 2740n BSI
Quantity: 4
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Could we have you send us some photos of our balance out of the window? This will help us get a better visual on the balance you're describing. 

Hi - Sure. Please see attached. I need 4 new channel balances or two pairs. Its for my two front windows. House was built in 1993; original windows are from 'Pacific Industries'.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191101_120324[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191101_120310[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191101_120254[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191101_120220[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191101_120153[1].jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! TI'm afraid I can't make out the length of the metal channel from these photos. I agree that the 19-002 and 15-002 match, but the length is a concern.

Basically, a stamp of 2740 indicates a metal channel length of 28". If yours is indeed 27.5", then it will have to be a special order. Since special order balances cannot be returned for a refund then I would definitely triple check juuuuust to be sure.

In the meantime, I'll email you an order link and price quote right now for 4 of these balances. Let me know if you have any questions, or if the length of the metal channel differs in any way. I'm happy to make any changes as necessary.

Thanks. I definetly can confrim the length of the metal channel is 27.5". Will this link also include the tops, top sash guide, shoe on the 4 channels?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This custom balance will include the top and bottom nylon fittings attached and will be ready to install out of the box. It does not include the 18-009 top sash guide, which is sold separately.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.