Custom balance replacements

A handy person from Davisburg, Michigan says:
I have a Weathervane 2830 counterbalance. The counterbalance has a broken pulley. It is the stationary pulley at the bottom. It contains 3 nylon wheels. The pulley carrier is made out of a die cast metal.
Could you please provide ordering information for the pulley and total assembly? The bottom fitting is 15-193 and the top fitting is 19-038.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply a custom balance according to these specifications, sure. Before we go any further, can you tell me how many you need? Once I know that, I'll email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to place an order on our site.

A quick learner says:

I have a Weathervane window. The counterbalance pulley has failed. The part identifier on the side is 2830. It is 29 inches long. The lower counterbalance pulley is broke. Can I replace just the pulley or do I need to replace the whole assembly? The top fitting is a 15-193 and the bottom fitting is 19-038.

I have included pics.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3077.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3078.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3079.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3080.JPEG
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for the confirming photos. Can you just tell me how many balances you need? From there, we'll shoot you an email with a quote that will let you order these custom balances. 

A quick learner says:
I will need 2.
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks, I'll get that to you right now.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)