Custom balance replacements

A handy person from Davisburg, Michigan says:
I have a Weathervane 2830 counterbalance. The counterbalance has a broken pulley. It is the stationary pulley at the bottom. It contains 3 nylon wheels. The pulley carrier is made out of a die cast metal.
Could you please provide ordering information for the pulley and total assembly? The bottom fitting is 15-193 and the top fitting is 19-038.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply a custom balance according to these specifications, sure. Before we go any further, can you tell me how many you need? Once I know that, I'll email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to place an order on our site.

A quick learner says:

I have a Weathervane window. The counterbalance pulley has failed. The part identifier on the side is 2830. It is 29 inches long. The lower counterbalance pulley is broke. Can I replace just the pulley or do I need to replace the whole assembly? The top fitting is a 15-193 and the bottom fitting is 19-038.

I have included pics.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3077.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3078.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3079.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3080.JPEG
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for the confirming photos. Can you just tell me how many balances you need? From there, we'll shoot you an email with a quote that will let you order these custom balances. 

A quick learner says:
I will need 2.
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks, I'll get that to you right now.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.