Custom spiral balance application

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi. I'm writing to you to inquire about what size series 500 spiral counterbalances I will need for the bottom sashes in three different non-tilt windows. These are not replacement parts. We will be outfitting these sashes with counterbalances for the first time. The overall measurement for the jambs, the height of the bottom sashes and the weight of the bottom sashes are as follows:

62.5" overall
32.5" bttm sash
16#

53 1/4" overall
27 3/4" bttm sash
14.5#

73"overall
38" bttm
20.8#
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! For the first window, I'd recommend our S500-32; for the second window, I recommend our S500-27; and for the third window, I recommend our S500-37. I would use a Red Tip for each one (Red Tip is also the default option). Let me know if you have any questions.
A quick learner says:
Thanks Paul! Do we need to order the 17-012 brackets to attach the spiral balances you recommended to the sashes? Or do the spiral balances come equipped with all the hardware we'll need to attach them to the sashes and jambs?

Alex
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Oh yes, I'm sorry. I forgot to mention that. You can use the 17-012 to attach these brackets to the bottom of the sash. I also recommend a charging tool like our 75-005 to make installing them easier. As for the screws, it would depend on your sash. Check a local hardware store and see what they have.
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.