Custom t-lock balance order

A quick learner from United States says:
Hello,

I am looking to put together an order to replace a window balance as an assembly. This is a BSI 34D ribbed channel inverted block-and-tackle balance with the 15-230 T-lock shoe and the top anchor to the window jamb is shown on the cord above the balance in this photo; just a small right angle I've seen called a '-19 suffix' in some catalogs.

Can you advise on a suitable replacement? Please let me know if further information is needed.

Thank you,

--Mike
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190903_134709_2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Mike. We can replace this balance for you via custom order. I am sending you an email with a custom link to order (2) of these balances. If you need a different amount just let me know here in the discussion. Keep in mind there is a significant discount in price for orders of (10) or more. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.