DANVID rollers

A home owner from Plano says:
I have 2 DANVID slider windows (47X47, and 47x59) slider windows. The roller assemblies are worned out I need 4 replacements.
Do you have any assembliew that are 1/4 inch tall 1 5/16 inch long, plastic housing & metal flat rollers. It is one roll per assembly. It is held in place by a 1 1/2 self tapping screw.

The window has DANVID 93-1 on it.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with that brand or what roller they use. Can you remove one roller assembly from the window and take a few pictures of it for us to look at? Thanks!
A quick learner from Plano TX says:
7/16 inch wide, 1/4 inch tall, 1 5/16 inch long. These are best measurement based on using a ruler.

Can I purchase 4 of these.

I checked the other slider window, and both roller hardware are broken.
User submitted a photo of window rollers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! Take a look at our 87-057 and see if this can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)