DARYL PRODUCTS CORP OF FLORIDA 6 FT SLIDING GLASS DOOR HANDLE/LOCK HARDWARE

A quick learner from Mechanicville, NY ,12118 says:
I installed this sliding glass door back in 1960. I know the company that manufactured the door has long been out of business and want to know if handle/ locking mechanism (or a replacement) can be purchased. I would appreciate it if you could provide help in locating a source.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure, but Daryl has been associated with our 82-008 and 82-008K in the past. See if these match what you need. If not, please send us pictures of your existing handle set. 

A contractor from pennsylvania says:
im looking for this roller for a patio glass door from patio magig and im having no luck finding it
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 373394821_849907433235662_2304462339634385739_n.jp
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't identify your roller based on the provided photo. What you're showing here is just the internal portion of a complete assembly. The outer housing is missing, probably still installed in the door. That is likely why you're having trouble finding it; these are only sold as complete assemblies.

I recommend removing the outer housing from the door and resubmitting photos of the complete assembly all put together. I specifically need to see it from the back end, top, and sides. Finally, please provide written dimensions of the width and height. I can then check our inventory for a potential match.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.