DDSG Code: TRI-K-36 handle replacement

A home owner from Thornton, CO, USA says:

Series: Legance 3 Patio Door Type: DDSG Code: TRI-K-36
I need a new inside door handle for this sliding glass door
The base is 7.5 inches tall and barely under one inch wide with a bit of a curve to it.
I have attached pictures.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5234.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5236.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5237.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5238.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Take a look at our 82-080 with 4-15/16" hole center spacing, or 82-081 if you prefer keyed access. Look over our dimensions and compare them with yours to see if they match what you need.

A home owner from Royersford, PA. says:
I have the same handle that broke the same way. Do you have this same style with a smaller center hole spacing? The 4 15/16 is to long.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not. As far as we are aware the 82-080 and 82-081 are only made with one hole spacing. If there is a smaller variant made, we do not currently carry it.

I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.