DIY sliding patio hardwood doors

Quick Learner from Hawaii
May 15, 2024 4:48 pm
I'm looking for rollers to be mortise in the bottom of hardwood doors (1 5/8"Dx39"Wx80"H) that weigh 120lbs each. I also need a 6'6" track that will work with rollers. I was looking at the 81-184 tandem rollers and the 80-106 track, but I'm not sure that the rollers will handle the weight. Any suggestions?
2 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
May 17, 2024 10:15 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

We do not have an exact weight range for the 81-184 rollers but we're going to do some digging to see if that information is available. We'll reach out as soon as we have confirmation. Thank you!

Casey
Casey from SWISCO
May 17, 2024 2:17 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

The weight capacity for the 81-184 is 225 lbs. supported by a pair of rollers. As long as the specifications below match your original roller, you should be good to go. 

Dimensions for 81-184
Dimensions for 81-184

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts