DNS 15/25 outside pull standard

A home owner from New Jersey says:
The handle for my outside sliding glass patio door broke and it is marked DNS 5/25 outside door pull standard. Do you have it in stock or know where I can purchase it from? Thanks! Shelley
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Shelley. Thanks for coming to SWISCO.com. It's hard to say what pull handle you might need based on those markings. Take a look at our selection of sliding glass door pulls to see if anything looks right. Can you send us some photos of the handle, along with measurements of the thickness of your door and the distance between the mounting screwholes?
A quick learner says:
Hi,

I am attaching a picture of the same pull handle that I need that I have on another door in my house. Let me know what I need to do next to order.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 88-002, this is similar to your pull.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.