DNS Industries 12 Inside Pull 1400 Series - Needing Screw and Lock Cam

A home owner from Kenosha Wi says:

Good Morning!

My sliding patio doors do not lock. Upon further investigation, I noticed that the piece that hooks (lock cam) to lock the doors are missing, along with the screws to secure the lock cam. You can see in the attached photo where the screw is to be inserted.

I was wondering if you can identify the piece (lock cam)that locks the door and the screw. Also would you be able to provide me with the price and the lead-time to receive these parts. Unfortunately, I am in a time crunch as I need to have these doors fixed by April 16th as part of a contract to sell my condo. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Dan

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0875.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Dan. This looks like our 82-002 handle set. If all you needed was the locking tooth, see our 82-207, 82-201, 82-202, 82-203, or 82-209 depending on what size you need.

Pricing can be found on each part's specific page. We should have everything in stock, so delivery time will depend on what shipping option you choose during checkout. You could get these tomorrow if you wanted.

A home owner from Kenosha Wi says:
Is there a way to determine which size I need?? And is there a screw part number or does it come with the tooth?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

There's no way to know what size you need without the original. That's why I recommended the bunch. These are mostly used to replace locking teeth that have broken; when the locking tooth is outright missing it makes things a little more complicated. You'll have to use your best judgement as to what will work best.

These do not come with screws either, I'm afraid, for the same reason. In most cases the screw is still intact.

If you want to play it safe, you could consider an all new 82-002 handle set. This comes with the three most common tooth sizes.

How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.